RiZe Of The Zombies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clan forum for on Zombie Pandemic.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Map 1 Shops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorian Gray
Admin
Dorian Gray

Map 1 Shops Empty
PostSubject: Map 1 Shops   Map 1 Shops EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Gary's Gun Store
Description:

Gary Baker is name of the shopkeeper. He bought this store after his second combat tour in 'Nam with Army Special Forces.

When all hell broke loose in the city, he decided to move into his shop and protect his assets, barricading it heavily. Clearly he has been busy lately.
Shop keeper: Gary
Shop keeper says:

"So what can I do for you, stranger? If you need some protection from those creatures....my store is the place!"
//////////////////////////////////////////////
"Master of Sports" Sports Store
Description: The store is full of both useful and useless sporting goods.

Of the few survivors who actually decided to barricade their shops and "stay in business" you wonder why this Andrew is one of them.

The store smells like they have been living here for a while.
Shop keeper: Andrew
Shop keeper says:

"I was away for a while as I evacuated my family to the college campus."

"While I was gone someone has looted my store. Now you wouldn't happen to be that someone?"
Hunting Gallery
Description: The hunting gallery offers almost everything an active bunny killing hunter could wish for. Or least it used to.

Clearly the selection has diminished due to high demand for high powered hunting rifles.

The shopkeeper Larry and his family has taken refuge in the store and is trading guns and ammo for food and other supplies.
Shop keeper: Larry the Hunter
Shop keeper says: "In times like these I figured I might as well run the business of a lifetime or have my shop looted.

"Now are you one of those who think you can steal my stuff or are you here to trade?"
Olga Antiques
Description: Looking down a row of glass cases, you find a history lesson in the development of weapons over the years.

There are bladed and blunt melee weapons, piercing weapons, firearms and more.

Olga, a heavy set woman in her sixties, looks into the distance. She is the shopkeeper of this place and has taken refuge here offering trading for supplies.
Shop keeper: Olga
Shop keeper says:

"My husband, Sven traveled the world collecting these items for people to use as decorations."

"We never dreamed they would actually be put to use."
Bryan Hardware Store
Description: The hardware store has been turned into a safehouse managed by a large sweaty guy named Bryan who taken shelter in his store.

He is clearly making the living of what ever is rest of his lifetime selling his hugely overpriced gear.
Shop keeper: Bryan
Shop keeper says:

"My stuff ain't for free you know. You can buy some of my stuff or trade items!"

"I don't want to pay anything for that stuff you can find lying all around this crap city though...."
Elwood
Description: The store has been heavily barricaded by Mr. Elwood and his two boys who live in the store.

There are sleeping bags and some empty food cans in the backroom of the store.

Jake Elwood is willing to trade equipment, guns and ammo for food supplies and other things of value.
Shop keeper: Jake Elwood
Shop keeper says: "Welcome to Elwoods stranger."

"When the curfew kicked in me and my two boys decided to move in to the store."

"Now what can I do for you? I expect you are here to purchase something?"
Gang Members Hideout
Description: Some gang members have joined up and are selling weapons at overpriced rates from an abandoned warehouse.

They appear to have turned the place into their safehouse.

The man who is in charge doesn't seem to want to let you know his name yet brags about have they have looted a gun store and are now in possession of a small arsenal of weapons.
Shop keeper: Rough Looking Gangmember
Shop keeper says: "Yo man...here to trade or what?"
College Campus Supply Depot
Description: The supply depot offers a lot of equipment for sale which apparently have been looted from different places all over the city.

The personnel which administer the assets available, seems very interested in purchasing guns, supplies and weapons.
Shop keeper: Private Nilsson
Shop keeper says: "We got a lot of basic equipment available for sale."

"Most stuff has been looted from the downtown area."

"Some stuff belonged to people who didn't make it."

"Obviously prices are not what they used to be before the outbreak."

"Now are you interested in trading?"
College Campus Sickbay
Description: The doctor administers what little medical aid is available at the college camp.

Supplies are scarce and seem to originate from ambulances, pharmacies and hospitals around the city.

You might want to get some pain killers or stimpack for the road.
Shop keeper: Doctor Berreguard
Shop keeper says: "In order to get anything you must buy it or trade as there are several other survivors in more need of it than you."
Pixel Pandemic HQ
Description: Not much has been left behind in HQ apart from a pretty cool poster of 3 dudes trying to look cool.

You wonder if that just might be Helo, Krugmeister and Ebbe, but hard to say.
Shop keeper: KrugMeister & Helo & Ebbe
Shop keeper says: "We actually just a poster but you still hear a voice inside your head telling you to purchase premium to support this awesome game and thus to keep it alive."
Surplus Store
Description: The surplus store has all kinds of crap.

An elderly man named Mr.Hansen runs the place. Like other few shopkeepers in the city he decided to barricade himself in the store when terror hit the city and is trading his inventory for foods and supplies.

Most of the stuff dates back to the second world war.

The store smells of dust and dirty clothes, giving evidence that he has been staying here for a while.
Shop keeper: Hansen
Shop keeper says: "So what can I do for you stranger?
Cult Armory
Description: You are standing inside the armory, a small room in the basement where the clan stores weapons and ammo.

They are willing to trade items for anything of value but the prices are ten times what it used to be, before the pandemic.

A male clan member is wearing a white sleeveless shirt unlike all the other members you encountered.
He watches you closely as you notice the several rifles and guns on display in the back.
Shop keeper: Cult Member
Shop keeper says: "We are willing to trade if you have anything useful."
Hospital Storage Room
Description: A somewhat elderly woman has been put in charge of the hospital supplies.

As most medical supplies and equipment seem to be in shortage the few survivors taking refuge along with the research staff are keeping a close eye on the shop.
Shop keeper: Francis Christiansen
Shop keeper says:

"We have a modest amount of medical equipment and hand weapons available."

"I have been instructed by the professor to listen to any offers from outsiders."

"If you have something valuable, we are willing to trade."
Stadium Armory
Description: The armory has been set up in one of the basement supply rooms below the main building.

The range of weapons offered is quite impressive including some high powered rifles.
Shop keeper: Sergent Seymor
Shop keeper says: "These fine weapons aren't for free but if you have something of value we might be willing trade?"
Pawn Shop
Description: The pawn shop features all kind of crap and ....some really nice looking guns.

Its owned by a man named Brandon who has converted the shop into his personal safehouse.

The air is thick and the smell gives away he has been cooking and living here for a while.
Shop keeper: Brandon
Shop keeper says: "Hey man.... my stuff ain't for free. Browse around but don't try anything stupid."
Blades of Steel
Description: As you walk in, you see a large man with a brown beard sitting behind a counter laden with blades of all shapes and sizes.

He has a large scar in his face and two or three fingers missing as he waves you over to the counter.

It seems he has not only taken refuge in his store but actually converted it into his own private safehouse.
Shop keeper says:

"Just about every one of these blades will cleave, cut, decapitate or mutilate anything you stab or swing at."

"Just be careful with the daggers; you wouldn't want to end up like me, huh?"
Raider Merchant
Description: A man lurks in the alleyway at the corner of the building.

The only thing off is that there are word spray-painted on a wall with an arrow pointing to the exact spot the Raider is standing on with the words "Buy-Sell-Trade".
Shop keeper: Raider Merchant
Shop keeper says: "I'm a quick-draw don't try anything or I'll give you another hole to shit out of. So business? "
Hardballer Gun Store
Description: You walk around looking at the impressive collection of guns.

Terry Wilson uses the sight on the barrel of one of the guns to scratch his neck, never taking his eyes off of you.

You lean down to see that each gun is in excellent condition.

It appears Mr. Wilson and his family did not only choose a safehouse which is easy to protect but one with some of the most valuable assets to trade.
Shop keeper: Terry Wilson
Shop keeper says: "Pick them up and look closer. None of them are loaded."

"You won't find a better selection of hand guns in the city."
Germaine's Gunstore
Description: Inside the glass cases everything is neat, clean and well organized with beautifully hand lettered price tags.

Mrs. Germaine looks at you sweetly, her flowery perfume filling the store.

It's pretty obvious that some of the originally military issued weapons of the weapons originate from somewhere else than the store.
Shop keeper: Mrs. Germaine
Shop keeper says:

"Do you want to buy or sell? Before Mr. G got infected, he would buy anything but I am not willing to buy what you can find lying around in the city."

"I know the prices of the guns are steep but business is business. Please hurry my dear. I need to make sure Mr. G has not gotten loose."
Rudy's Rifle-rama
Description: The man informs you that he is Rudy and he owns the place. As you scan the rifles along the wall, he becomes irritated and starts talking to his shotgun again (apparently named "Sadie") and fidgeting.

It appears he has been living here on his own for quite some time.
Shop keeper: Rudy
Shop keeper says:

"Look. Sadie and me, we don't like strangers and this ain't no safe house.

You interested in buyin' somethin' or not?"
Andrews Automatic Weapons
Description: Andrew's stark blue eyes dart from you to the store's entrance and back as you look through the weapons.

He coughs harshly and pulls out a handkerchief to wipe his face.

You notice that the wall around the front door has hundreds of bullet holes and blood stains as if several "unwanted" customers had tried to pay him a visit.
Shop keeper says: "I specialize in submachine guns but also have a few pipe bombs and grenades if you are interested."
Strohzik's Pharmacy
Description: As you enter the store, the shop owner seems to put away a bottle and happily come to greet you.

It appears the iron bars in the windows of the pharmacy makes this one ideal safehouse.
Shop keeper: Bill
Shop keeper says:

"Oh thank you! Another week without seeing normal, living, breathing people and I swear I'd have already swallowed a whole case of Anti-depressants."

"Please take your time browsing through what I offer."
Foster Clothes store
Description: The clothes store is one of the few stores still in operation as it has been turned into a safehouse for the Foster family.

The prices are heavily overcharged like everything else in this ransacked city but the shopkeeper is willing to trade for items.
Shop keeper: James Foster
Shop keeper says:

"Feel free to browse around my store."

"I got plenty of good offers that will keep you warm and provide some protection against those devils outside."
Back to top Go down
https://rizeotz.forumotion.com

Map 1 Shops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RiZe Of The Zombies :: Zombie Pandemic :: Shops-
Jump to: